Our Board currently consists of 15 directors, 12 elected by the Membership and 3 co-opted, who are chaired by President, Eleanor Lloyd.
The Board is responsible for the overall management of SOLT.
Eleanor Lloyd will be the President of SOLT from 2020-2023.
When the theatres closed in March 2020, her site-specific production of Witness For The Prosecution by Agatha Christie had just celebrated its 1,000th performance at a specially created theatre in London’s County Hall. Her production of new play Emilia, which ran at Shakespeare’s Globe and the Vaudeville Theatre, won three 2020 Olivier Awards.
Eleanor has partnered with not-for-profit producing theatres to transfer shows to the West End, Nell Gwynn (Olivier Award – Best New Comedy, Apollo Theatre); three seasons of 1984 (Playhouse Theatre); My Night with Reg (Olivier Nomination – Best Revival, Apollo Theatre); and Handbagged (Olivier Nomination – Best New Comedy, Vaudeville Theatre).
She has produced several touring shows including Dusty, a new musical about Dusty Springfield, by Jonathan Harvey and directed by Maria Friedman, and Shakespeare in Love.
Eleanor has worked for the Royal Court and Gate Theatres and began producing on the Edinburgh and London Fringe. Eleanor was awarded a Stage One Producer’s Bursary in 2005 and the Stage One Start-Up Fund award in 2011. She was a finalist in the British Council’s Young Performing Arts Entrepreneur Award. Eleanor sits on the Board of Stage One, Theatre 503 and Oxford Playhouse.
Kash is the incoming SOLT President and will be Vice-President until the close of the 2024 AGM, when she will take over as President from Eleanor Lloyd.
She is the Managing Director and the Producer of National Theatre Productions, a National Theatre subsidiary, where she is responsible for delivering all live theatre performed outside of the National including West End, UK touring, international touring, and Broadway.
Before joining the National Theatre as Producer, Kash was Head of Production for Stage Entertainment UK and general managed shows in the West End and on tour including I Can’t Sing, Made in Dagenham, Memphis (Shaftesbury Theatre), Singin’ in the Rain (Palace Theatre and UK tour) and UK tours of Hairspray, Sister Act and Oliver!
Photo by Cameron Slater Photography.
- Darren Atkins, Operations Director, LW Theatres Group*
- Alan Finch, Managing Director, Cameron Mackintosh Ltd
- Henny Finch, Executive Director, Donmar Warehouse
- Sir Rupert Gavin, Independent Producer, Incidental Colman
- Patrick Gracey, Producer & General Manager, Patrick Gracey Productions
- Stuart Griffiths OBE, Programming Director, Ambassador Theatre Group*
- Nia Janis, Director of Playful Productions
- Patrick Murphy, Director of Production EMEA, Disney Theatricals Group
- Robert Noble, Deputy Managing Director, Cameron Mackintosh Ltd*
- Tali Pelman, Group Creative Managing Director, Stage Entertainment
- Rebecca Quigley, Producer and co-founder, Rodeo Productions
- Mark Rubinstein, Producer / Director, Mark Rubinstein Ltd
- Ed Snape, Producer / Director of Fiery Angel
- Dame Rosemary Squire DBE, Joint CEO and Executive Chair, Trafalgar Entertainment Group
- Griselda Yorke, Executive Producer, Royal Shakespeare Company
* Co-opted Board members