Listing & Content Co-ordinator
Covent Garden, London
Are you an imaginative content professional with experience of multimedia platforms? Looking for an exciting role where you can share your passion for theatre and have your work seen by a wide audience? If so, this is a great opportunity to join us as a Listing & Content Co-ordinator.
Society of London Theatre (SOLT) is an organisation that works with and on behalf of our Members to champion theatre, promote the performing arts and strengthen the theatre community.
Our Members are the trailblazers of London’s theatre industry, including producers, theatre owners and managers who present shows in the capital’s major commercial and grant-aided theatres.
We’re looking for a Listing & Content Co-ordinator to join us and help to ensure our consumer-facing websites, publications and communications are relevant, engaging and up-to-date.
- Salary of £25,000 per annum
- Work in an iconic area of London
- Develop your career in an exciting, growing sector
This is a brilliant opportunity to create and innovate on a daily basis, working as part of a talented team who love what they do.
Within a welcoming and highly collaborative environment, you will have the chance to explore your ideas, broaden your knowledge and challenge yourself.
Theatre has the power to inspire, captivate and connect and we are dedicated to sharing this with the widest audience possible. If you share our passion, we’d love to hear from you.
As one of two Listing & Content Co-ordinators, you’ll create a broad range of compelling content, covering online, print and video, to raise awareness of SOLT, our Members and all that’s going on in London’s theatre community.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Create, maintain and update all SOLT listings
- Help to deliver the London Theatre Guide
- Co-ordinate photo and video shoots and present on camera as part of video content
- Post news stories and press releases on the Official London Theatre site
- Support our Content Manager in creating features
- Share website news and features on our social media channels
To join us as a Listing & Content Co-ordinator, you’ll need:
- At least one year’s experience of creating content for both print publishing and online environments
- Experience of working across multimedia platforms
- An understanding of SEO and new digital marketing
- A clear understanding of CMS
- An interest in London theatre and productions
It would be great if you’ve previously worked in a theatre environment, but this isn’t essential. A degree would also be beneficial, as would current knowledge of social media and Moz SEO software.
It would also be an advantage if you have the confidence to present on camera to help create content for our YouTube channel.
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Content Co-ordinator, Content Executive, Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Multimedia Content Executive, Content Writer, Multimedia Content Co-ordinator or Marketing Co-ordinator.
The closing date for applications is the 21 October 2019, with interviews scheduled to be held on the week commencing the 28 October 2019.
Webrecruit and SOLT are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So if you want to challenge yourself in an interesting role as our Listing and Content Co-ordinator, please apply via the following link: