Are you an ambitious administrator looking to advance into a customer service role? Could you thrive as a Theatre Tokens Customer Service Administrator with our leading theatre society? If so, read on.
Society of London Theatre (SOLT) and the UK Theatre Association (UK Theatre) are organisations that work with and on behalf of our Members to champion theatre, promote the performing arts and strengthen the theatre community.
The Theatre Tokens team runs the operations, business development and customer service around the nationwide gift voucher scheme. Theatre Tokens are redeemable at more than 250 theatres nationwide, including London’s West End. Tokens are available as Gift Cards and eGifts and have no expiry date.
We are now seeking a Theatre Tokens Customer Service Administrator to join the Theatre Tokens team and support the successful delivery of our nationwide token scheme.
- Salary of £24,000
- Work in an iconic area of London
- Join a team who share your passion for the performing arts
Working right in the heart of London’s theatre industry, you’ll be making our nationwide ticket scheme as accessible as possible and providing amazing levels of service to ensure it’s success.
You’ll discover a happy, hard-working environment where employees are treated with respect, celebrated for their efforts, supported and encouraged. So, if this sounds like the place you’d like to develop and progress your career, apply now!
As a Theatre Tokens Customer Service Administrator, you will be tasked with fielding calls and email queries for our Theatre Tokens scheme.
You’ll process sales and stock orders, take responsibility for day-to-day admin of the Theatre Tokens department and play a vital support role in the running of the scheme.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Assisting the Head of Theatre Tokens, the Theatre Tokens Operations Executive and the Theatre Tokens Business Development & Relationship Manager as required
- Acting as the main point contact for telephone and email queries
- Dealing with theatres, tourist information, corporate clients, retailers and the general public
- Responding to customer service issues and escalating as required
- Generating invoices, reconciling payments and updating scheme members’ details
- Completing general admin tasks, such as managing the mail and filing
To be considered as a Theatre Tokens Customer Service Administrator, you will need:
- At least six months’ administrative experience in an office environment
- At a minimum, A-level standard qualifications (or equivalent)
Experience of handling customer enquiries and complaint resolution via phone and email would be beneficial to your application. An interest in theatre would also be an advantage.
Other organisations may call this role Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Co-ordinator, Customer Care Administrator, or Customer Support Administrator.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have held the role of Office Administrator, Administrator, Office Assistant, Admin Assistant, or Office Clerk.
The closing date for this role is the 9th September 2019.
Society of London Theatre is an opportunities employer, values diversity and is strongly committed to providing employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to develop as a Theatre Tokens Customer Service Administrator, please apply using the link below.