£8,234 per year (part time)
Job Type: Permanent - Part Time
This is a vital role, helping to drive ticket sales for all performances.
The Marketing & Communications Assistant provides crucial support to the Marketing & Communications team at the Theatre Royal. You'll help implement effective marketing and communications campaigns that drive ticket sales and revenue for Ambassador Theatre Group (ATG).
This role will assist all members of the Marketing & Communications team in implementing aspects of innovative marketing plans and raising the media profile and footprint of the venue and its shows. This can include implementing campaign ideas, developing partnerships, creating content, setting up stunts or organising must-attend events. This is a key role in delivering ATG’s marketing & long-term growth strategy.
Please take a look at the attached job description for further details. The role is part time, working 20 hours per week. Ideally we are looking for a candidate with availability Monday - Friday but other working patterns will be considered.
Key skills, attributes & experience
• Passion and aptitude for both Marketing & Communications.
• A team player with good interpersonal skills.
• A ‘can do’ proactive and flexible attitude.
• Strong social media management understanding & ideally experience in.
• Good verbal and written communications skills.
• Good organisational and administrative skills.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks at once.
• Enthusiasm for/ interest in the theatre and the work of ATG.
• Absolute attention to detail.
• Enthusiasm for exploring new initiatives.
Please apply using the link below.