£36,000 to £38,000 depending on experience
Who we are looking for
The successful candidate will be a positive, highly motivated, and experienced PR professional. You will be diplomatic, possess a strong set of people skills and be excellent at building and maintaining relationships. It is essential that you are efficient, resilient, flexible, organised, have the ability to work calmly under pressure, be able to manage conflicting priorities, be excellent at team working and communication and act professionally as a key ambassador for the Marketing and Communications team and English National Ballet.
Experience and knowledge
• A minimum of 4 years arts or culture press experience
• Experience of press campaign planning and evidence of strong organisational ability
• Excellent contacts with a wide range of current dance and arts journalists
• Experience of planning and implementing press launches and events
• Excellent copy writing ability
• Media management ability in a crisis
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work flexibly, calmly and efficiently under pressure
• Articulate, inventive, dynamic, engaging, creative, enthusiastic
• Highly personable with the ability to engage with people at all levels.
Visit our website to view the full job description, person specification and information on how to apply