Box Office Data Report
Our annual publication The Box Office Data Report provides detailed information on attendances and audience trends for the previous year, including seasonal variations.
Key findings of The Box Office Data Report 2017
- ·Attendances of 15,094,573 (up 5.35% compared to 2016)
- ·Gross revenue of £705,006,928, (up9.35% compared to2016)
- ·Average ticket price paid £46.71
- ·Sales generatedVATreceipts for the Treasury of £117,501,155
- ·77.5% of available seats filled (up 0.8% compared to 2016)