Box Office Data Report
Our annual publication The Box Office Data Report provides detailed information on attendances and audience trends for the previous year, including seasonal variations.
Key findings of The Box Office Data Report 2019
- Attendances of 15,315,773 (down 1.4% from 2018)
- Gross revenue of £798,994,920 (up 4.3% from 2018)
- Average ticket price paid £52.17 (up 5.8% from 2018)
- VAT generated for the Treasury of £133,165,820
- 80.7% of available seats filled (up from 77.5% in 2018)
- 18,364 performances (down 1.8% from 2018)
View a press release with full details here.