Day rate dependent on experience
Boom is an entertainment marketing agency with clients in theatre and live events including The Luna Cinema, Alice’s Adventures Underground, and BBC’s Countryfile Live.
From our creative hub in the West End, the team at Boom deliver creative media strategy and campaign planning, media buying, partnerships and promotions, social media, ticketing solutions and design services. We’re looking for someone exceptional to join our team.
This is a freelance position, one day a week (9.30am – 6.00pm) on Mondays only.
You’ll have a minimum of one year’s sales management (or equivalent) experience on the Venue, Client or Agency side.
- Sales analysis and management – collating and reporting on sales for all projects
- Using Tableau software for data entry, analysis and reporting (training can be given)
- Identification and delivery of new reports (systems) and analysis in response to new trends
- Management of the historical sales figures database and the ‘ticketing’ email inbox
- The ability to present and analyse data in a clear and concise way
- Strong communication skills
- Proven experience in a sales or data analysis role
- Strategic thinker with an analytical mind
- An advanced knowledge of Excel
- An extension of the role could include:
- Social media and digital reporting on data surrounding individual social media and digital campaigns (including google analytics)
Contact email@example.com to request a full job description before applying.
Applications will be taken by CV and accompanying covering letter only.