Sheffield Theatres is seeking applications from highly experienced Deputy Stage Managers.
An opportunity is available for an exceptional Deputy Stage Manager to fulfil a permanent role based at Sheffield Theatres. Candidates should have been working professionally as a Deputy Stage Manager for a minimum of 3 years and are required to have the following:
• Experience of working on a wide range of productions including large-scale musicals
• Proven professional experience of working in a regional repertory theatre
• The ability to score read and cue off a musical score
• The ability to be self-motivated team players
• The ability to achieve the highest standards of excellence in Stage Management.
• Excellent skills in both communication and IT
Ideally candidates will be available to start employment in May 2017 however the start date for this post can be arranged by mutual agreement. The contract for this post will be an in-house agreement based on the Equity/UK Theatre Agreement for Subsidised Repertory Theatre in the UK.
• Closing Date: Mon 3 April 2017 at 12 Noon
• Interviews: week commencing Mon 10 April 2017