The Electrics Department of the Theatre Royal Plymouth are looking to expand the pool of casual employees.
This will primarily be operating a Follow Spot for productions on the Lyric Stage. The usual show times are evenings during the week, with matinee performances on Thursdays and Saturdays. Due to shows needing consistency throughout the run of the show you would need to be available for all shows offered. There may also be additional work offered within the Technical Department.
An understanding of Technical Theatre would be a benefit but not essential.
Successful candidates must be able to work to the high standard expected by incoming professional companies.
Interviews will be held on Friday 22 June 2018 with a start date for the successful candidates of 02 July 2018.
• Here is an overview of what you would be doing:
• Operating a Follow Spot for performances on the Lyric Stage
• Taking part in technical rehearsals
• Working on the setting up and taking down of technical aspects of the shows equipment and scenery
• Possibilities to work in other technical departments when needed such as Stage and Sound Departments.
For further details on the role and to apply, please visit our Theatre Royal Plymouth Careers page.